Tuesday, September 23, 2008

ePiSoDe#27 Housemate




















Alhamdullilah i think i got the best house mate ever, all 3 of them were a nice girls and all of them are from were i came"PERAK". 1 of them were my freind since i was in primary school. It also was her who invited me to stay there. Couple of days now, we were quite busy making kuih raya. And its was so much fun making all of those yummyyy treats. Right now we manage to finish 4 types. It just started to help my freind turn out to be for ours also hehehe....GOD take 1 happiness from me instead give me another happiness. But still this broken heart not yet fully recover "sighh".



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh awak, ade lagik? dulu jln2 sini tgk cam dh tade tuan aje...

sTefEnO said...

Ada jer cuma mendiam kan diri melilau-lilau memantau orang heher...

touchmyheart said...

buat kueh raya tu kirim le kat sini...hahahaha...