Wednesday, April 9, 2008

ePisOde# 9 bReAk1sT


I was suppose to wake up early this morning with a help from C*en who was pretend to be my bf (he likes me since i was with MAFA). Since he is a animation student, he always stay up late and sometimes he didnt sleep at all.


So i ask him to wake me up at 6.30 am. Enough time for me to solat (trying to be a good muslim), bath, make break1st (already "muak" with cafe food) and go to gas station to fill up my motorcycle tank. I got some tips from my freind, he said if i fill my tank in the morning or night where the tempreture is cold i could stay for a whole week without fill it back. The idea is when the tempreture is hot, the molekul of the oil will "kembang" so it will burn much faster. If the tempreture is cold the molekul is small so it will burn slower and I can save.


But i end up waking up at 7 am again, phone got 5 miss called (ooohhh...c*en confirm marah), bath, make break1st but x sempat solat (uuurrrgghhh...) and off to work.

9 comments:

zaidi said...

hmm..sempat juga ko buat bekpas..aku makan cekodok smlm je..

HEMY said...

lee...i sll lmbt..bgun smyg dulu..mandi kendian la..huhu

tp ada gak yg terljak sangat tk smpat smyg..

sTefEnO said...

zaidi: Uihh..x sakit perut ker...

anul: X pe la ada gak niat nak smbhyg, dulu lagi teruk. Aku ni jahat, skrg ni nak blajar2 jadi baik :)

13may said...

Oooo...sudah ada skandal yea...hehhe

Fairuz said...

lol.. bangun bangun, buat bekfest dulu ke? hehe

sTefEnO said...

13may: Nak gak ker, meh la tempat masih ada hehe...

fawildchild:Idak la mandi dulu.

adliazaddin said...

i can make breakfast for u :D

Aku Bukan Bidadari said...

xsedapnya tgk roti tuh.. yummy!

muzalli sam said...

at last i found you. hope you are doing well.be strong
sempat gak breakfast.
abg kat cni mkn kat dewan aje
hari2 benda sama
mee goreng,roti, nasi goreng
muak dah.