Friday, November 21, 2008

ePiSoDe#38 It's tonight

Aaarrrgghhh...it's tonight they'r coming. Ok it is not a disaster, i mean i do love them but when im with them i cant be my self i have to behave myself, wear "sopan2" clothes, talk slowly even have to laugh slowly eventhough the true is i love to laugh laudly (when u got it u have to flaunt it). It's like u already uses to go to gig concert and suddenly u have to, no i mean force to go to opera concert. Btw since last years n after i've been moving for three times they never come. Tonight is the first time they coming, and it gave me the nerve. Thingking what they gonna complaint bout my house escpecially her or mybe him. When with them i have to be formal eventhought they r my parents. Errkkk....wasnt im supose to be more comfortable with them why versus plak. Pity my parents they got such a bad daughter. "Sigh".....wonder why???

2 comments:

13may said...

http://13may.wordpress.com/2008/11/23/analysis-projek/

Yazid Husain said...

lama tak jegok. aq dah kembali