Thursday, November 27, 2008

ePiSoDe#39 I still luv u....


Ok, don't get the wrong idea, i mean my parents. They already gone back home n everthing goes well n smooth except a few comment that i can't escape from hehehe..... But hey...its ok at least it showed they still care bout me. Well eventhought we didn't share same thought and prinsip they are my parents n i still love them no matter what.


It was a tired weekend n i still didn't recover from my fever yet, all the "makan2" n "jalan2 cuci mata"make me sick again. Went to clinic for a check n also mc but the doctor won't give me the mc, but i'm still tired even when i was driving i nearly sleep wwooohooo....really dangerous. So i took leave. Hah...ambik ko, balik rumah pas makan ubat tido sampai petang. Tapi still i didn't fully recover until today. Huuuu....i'm so tired of my running nose n sore troat.

5 comments:

Fairuz said...

balik rumah memang best.. aku sampai demam demam sebab tak balik kg. hehe

Anonymous said...

doc mana ko jupe nih tak bagi MC. musykil aku.

Jorji said...

i tau satu klinik boleh bagi mc punya.gerenti!
doc siap tanya lagi.."mau cuti hari ini?"

Yazid Husain said...

x dapat mc, wah kesian makan ubot. semoga cepat sembuh.

sTefEnO said...

fafa: anak manjer ni...

penyu: Doc aku giler...ternyata aku demam dia x mau bagi aku mals nak bergaduh ngan die sebab tekak aku sakit giler sampai x der sora

bapak layla: wah...klinik per tu...???

yazid: thank u...